a waste of a bank....raisethorpe branch pietermaritzburg

not even greated but met by puss faces and they treat you like ***

i was made to wait half an hour to cash a cheque ...after making a performance they bring the cheque back ...mark it rd and stamp it and give it back to me ? LIKE WTF they said go ask the customer why we cant tell you why..ask for the manager..he is not there...why have a manager?

anyway i get back to the office and phone the customer whose cheque it was..he says he was not contacted ..WHY THE FCK WAS I MADE TO WAIT 1/2 Hour and why was a cash chq stamped RD WHAT THE FK?????????????

Had an Experience with First National Bank South Africa?

Comments

I sure know what you mean.You had to wait probably while they were hiding in the back painting their nails or playing Yahtzee online.I only deal with their ATM machine,even though it is slower than them.At least it does'nt make me enraged.

Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Ipswich Buddhist Centre - Bad Integrity, Cult Behaviour, Controlling Behaviour, Bad Mouthing Ipswich Buddhist Centre "Cult behaviour, control, various abuses of nationwide Triratna movement reported in UK press, risk of abuse, caution advised. Caution is advised with this Buddhist cult who have branches all over..." Read more Prestige Floor Coating- fraudulent business practices! Prestige Floor Coating "Want a professional floor or work guarantee? No such thing with this contractor. They do not care about anything but getting your money, even offering discount for cash which I..." Read more Money Catch Review, Warning AURFS Now MoneyCatch RIP OFF Money Catch "It seems that every-time I place this review this scam business removes it. They changed their trading name to Money Catch. So here is my review from 15 months ago..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more